Project Home Page
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics of This Project
- Standard, preprinted forms for each record
- One record per image
- Up to 15 images per batch
Description of the Records
- All individuals were recorded on separate cards.
- The data on the census cards was usually handwritten.
- The cards were filed alphabetically by surname.
- A card with only a surname was generally filed in front of cards with that surname.
- Each card is a record, and there is only one card per image.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How To Help With This Project:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To do this, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list.