Project Home Page
- Below is a sample image found in this collection.
- Death Record
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are twenty images per batch.
- Each image usually cantains one record.
- This project contains several different styles of certificates. Because of this, there will be no highlights.
Description of the Records
- The death records from the province of New Brunswick 1815-1938 were hand written or typed on forms.
How to Help With This Project:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.