Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
About This Project
- This project contains Baptism Records
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The project contains Baptism Records.
- Records were Typed and and handwritten on printed forms.
- Batches contains 10 images each.
- Each image contains between two to four baptism records.
- Records contain overlays.
- Record may span two images.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.