Project Home Page
Skill Level: Beginner
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system features.
Characteristics and Description
- Only records with death information are to be indexed in this project.
- Records were typed printed forms.
- Batches contain 1 image each.
- Each image usually contains up to 500 death records.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.