Project-Specific Indexing Instructions
Account for Every Image
- If the image is normal and has information to be indexed, click in the Image Type and select Normal.
- If the image is blank or unreadable, click in the Image Type field, and select the corresponding option on the dropdown list.
Number of Records per Image
- The data entry area is set at one record per image. If your batch includes images with more than one record, you will need to add enough records in the data entry area to match the number of records on the image. To add records:
- On the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- Click in the Number of records box, and type the number of records on the image.
- Click the Check Box to apply this number to all images, if applicable.
- Click OK.
- If you push Tab or Enter after you complete the last record on an image, a message will appear asking if you want to add one or more records to the image. If you have already indexed all the records on the image, do the following:
- Ensure that 0 (zero) is in the Number of records box.
- Click OK.
Passengers Listed on Cargo Manifests or Other Documents
- Sometimes passenger lists were included in other types of documents, such as cargo manifests. (example). Before you mark an image as a No Extractable Data Image, please check the image carefully.