Project Home Page
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project has school census records for Woodward County in Oklahoma.
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- Some handwriting is faded and difficult to read.
- A parent's name was generally written on the top of each page with the children listed below.
- Each child is considered a record.
- Batches generally have several images, with up to 16 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- When this project is published, the images may be viewed by registered users only.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.