Project Home Page
About This Project
- This project contains death certificates from New Hampshire
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The project includes death certificates, amendments, and delayed death certificates.
- Records were typed and handwritten on printed forms.
- Batches contain 20 images each.
- Each image contains just one death record.
- The standard death certificate consists of two images—the second is a continuation of the previous one.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.