US, Kentucky, Trimble, Hickman, and Russell Counties—Wills [Part B]
Project Home Page
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- All records are handwritten or typed indexes of wills.
- Each batch includes one image.
- Some images show a single page, and some images show two pages.
- Each page usually contains around 40 records.
- Highlights are not available for this project.
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.