Project Home Page
- Style 1
- Style 2
- Style 3
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features. It is also helpful if volunteers understand the various documents that relate to marriages.
Characteristics of This Project
- The documents consist of one to ten records per image.
- In this project you will find several different types of records. Each type contains the same information; however, the information will be located in different areas depending on the record type.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
How To Help With This Project:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To do this, click here.
- After you register, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list.