Project Home Page
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for experienced volunteers who are comfortable with the indexing process, system features, and a variety of old handwriting styles.
Characteristics and Description
- These parish records were either handwritten or typed, often on preprinted forms.
- The project includes only marriage records (including marriage banns).
- Batches contain up to ten images.
- Each image includes one or two pages, with up to 16 records per image.
- Each type of record has different fields to index.
- No highlights are available in this project.
- No images will be published at this time. Only the index will be published. No data beyond 1910 will be published at this time.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.