Project Home Page
Bitte hier klicken um diese Seite auf Deutsch zu sehen
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features and are very familiar with the language.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are three types of records in this project.
- There will be anywhere from three to eight records per image.
- Each batch will contain up to five images.
Description of the Records
- The church books are handwritten records from 1588-1895.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Register as a Family Search Indexing Volunteer
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list. You may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window to see the project name on the list.