Project Home Page
Klik hier voor Nederlands
Sample Images (This is not an all inclusive list.)
1. Baptism Register
2. Baptism Record
1. Marriage Register
2. Marriage Record
3. Marriage Banns
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- Two types of records (baptism and marriage)
- Different forms used for records of same type
- From 1 to 25 records per image
- Usually 1 image per batch
- No highlights
Description of the Records
- The records are mostly handwritten in paragraphs or on forms.
- Records were usually filed chronologically.
- Some of the records are in Dutch, and some records are in English. If you are not comfortable with records in one of the languages, return them for other indexers who may understand the language.
- Authenticated users will have free access to view the images from the FamilySearch Record Search pilot site. Authenticated users include active indexers, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and patrons at any of the Church's 4600 family history centers.
How To Help With This Project:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To do this, click here.
- After you have registered and been approved by the project administrator, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list of partner projects.