Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para español
- Click here to see a sample image.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- This project includes one to twenty images per batch.
- Images include one certificate with one record.
- No highlights are available for this project.
Description of the Records
- The Spain Sevilla civil birth registers were handwritten on printed forms or handwritten in paragraph format.
- This project only includes birth records.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list. You may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window to see the project name on the list.