Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en Español.
About This Project
- This project is a collection of birth, marriage, and death records from Archidona, Ronda, and Teba in Spain. These records are from 1841 to 1874. The records are digital copies of the original.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program using your username and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project includes three record types: births, marriages, and deaths.
- The records were either typed or handwritten on preprinted forms.
- Each batch contains four images.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.