Project Home Page
Нажмите здесь, чтобы русский
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are three different record types in this project.
- Batches usually contain four images with multiple records on each image.
Description of the Records
- The Russia, Samara 1869-1917 records are handwritten.
The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list.