Project Home Page
Click here to see a sample image.
Skill Level: Beginning
This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics of This Project
- Each card is a record, and there is only one card per image.
- There is only one image per batch.
Description of the Records
- The Rhode Island 1935 state census information was usually handwritten or typed on single cards.
- Cards are arranged by county and town and then alphabetically by surname.
- The data indexed from the original images will be made available to all researchers, but the original image, if posted, on the Internet, will be shown only to registered users. Baptismal Records within 100 years from the date of the event will not be displayed.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.