Project Home Page
Clique aqui para Português
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- Multiple forms in a batch
- Paragraph format
- 5 images per batch
- No highlights
Description of the Records
- The Church Records were handwritten and may be difficult to read.
- This project has three main types of records: Births, Marriages, and Deaths.
- The records are written in paragraph format.
- Each image may contain two to three records.
- The last record is usually found on the next image.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.