Project-specific indexing instructions
Number of Records per Image:
- Each batch contains five images. The data entry area is set at one record per image; however, this project will contain more than one record per image. You will need to adjust the number of lines to match the number of records on your image. To do this:
- On the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- In the box next to Number of records, type the desired number.
- Click the Check Box to apply to all images.
- Click OK.
- Upon completion of each image a message will appear asking how many records you want to add to this image. Click OK to add 0 records.
Data Entry Screen:
- The only data entry option for this project is Form Entry which allows you to see the data entry area for just one record at a time. The data entry fields are arranged vertically one above another in a column.
- To advance from field to field, press Tab or Enter. When you are on the last field of the record and advance to the next field, the data for the current record is saved and a blank form appears for you to enter the information for the next person.
An Image with No Extractable Data:
- If an image contains no records to index, mark the image as No Extractable Data. To do this:
- On the menu bar, click Edit.
- Click Mark Document As
- Select No Extractable Data.
- Click OK.
- Finish indexing the records from the other image, and then submit the batch.