Read the Instructions
- Please read these project instructions carefully before indexing any batches.
- Review this page and the field helps frequently for updates to the instructions.
- Click here for a summary of project updates.
Number of Records per Image
- Each batch contains five images. The data-entry area is set at one record per image; however, this project will contain more than one record per image. You will need to adjust the number of records in the data-entry area to match the number of records on your image. To do this:
- On the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- In the box next to Number of records, type the desired number.
- Click the Check Box to apply to all images, if all images are the same.
- Click OK.
- Once an image is completed, a message will appear asking how many records you want to add to this image. If no more records need to be added, click OK to add 0 (zero) records.
- The only data-entry option for this project is Form Entry, which allows you to see the data-entry area for just one record at a time. The data-entry fields are arranged vertically, one above the other in a column.
- To advance from field to field, press Tab or Enter. When you are on the last field of the record and advance to the next field, the data for the current record will be saved and a blank form will appear for you to enter the information for the next person.
An Image with No Extractable Data
- If an image contains only information that does not need to be indexed, mark the image as No Extractable Data Image. To do this:
- In the box next to Image Type, click the down arrow.
- Select No Extractable Data Image.
- Finish indexing the records from the other image, and then submit the batch.