Project Home Page
Clique aqui para Português
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, download,and install the indexing program. Click here for the Home Page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing Home Page, and sign in to the indexing program using your user name and password. Then, click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- Paragraph format
- Five images per batch
- Each image may contain two to three records
- No highlights available
- These church records were handwritten and may be difficult to read
- This project has three types of records: baptisms, marriages, and deaths
- The last record usually continues to the next image
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.