Project Home Page
Kliknij tutaj, aby polski
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are four different record types in this project.
- Batches usually contain three images with multiple records on each image.
Description of the Records
- The Polish, Lublin 1902-1945 records are handwritten.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To do this, click here.
- After you register, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list.