Project Home Page
Kliknij tutaj, aby polski
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch...button, and select this project name from the list. You may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window to see the project name on the list.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who speak Polish and are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are four record types in this project.
- Batches usually contain three images with multiple records on each image.
Description of the Records
- The Polish, Radom, 1810 - 1859 vital records are handwritten.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.