Project Home Page
About This Project
This records collection contains civil records for the Philippines province of Pangasinan and some surrounding areas near Manila, from 1946 through 1965. While most records are in English, some may be in Spanish.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The civil registrations are typed and handwritten on preprinted forms.
- This project includes birth, marriage, and death records.
- Each batch usually contains ten images.
- Each image usually includes one record.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.