Project Home Page
About This Project
- This project is a collection of birth, marriage, and death records from the city of Camalig, province of Albay, in the Philippines from between 1946 and 1980. The records are digital copies of the original.
How to Help with This project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the Indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program using your username and password. Then, click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show All Projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project includes three record types: births, marriages, and deaths.
- It also includes registers with each register containing up to twenty five names.
- The records were either typed or handwritten on preprinted forms.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible to the general public when the collection is published.