Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para Español.
What Do the Records Look Like?
- The 1930 Mexico Census records are handwritten.
- The census is organized by locality.
- Names were recorded with the given name first.
- There are two different styles of images in this project.
- First Style
- Second Style
Read Project-Specific indexing instructions.
See brief field-by-field helps.
How to Get Help:
- These training materials describe the most common situations you will encounter as you index the 1930 Mexico Census. However, new issues may surface, and you may have questions that are not answered here. If so, first contact your stake extraction director. Your stake extraction director can then contact Church headquarters. Together we can get you the help you need and revise the instructions, if necessary.
Learn about the history of Mexico in 1930.
Handwriting Helps: These records are handwritten. It may be helpful to view this link for help in deciphering challenging words: