Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- The project includes delayed birth records.
- These registers were typewritten on preprinted forms.
- Batches will include up to 15 images, with a single record per image.
- Highlights are available for this project.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.