Nederland, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam—Burgerlijke Stand, Geboorten, 1891–1902
Project Home Page
Klik hier voor de nederlandse versie.
About This Project
- This project contains civil registrations of births in Leiden, South Holland in the Netherlands. The births range from 1870 to 1882.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After registering, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Advanced
- This project is recommended for experienced volunteers who are comfortable with the indexing process, system features, a variety of record styles, and old handwriting.
Characteristics and Description
- These birth registers were sometimes handwritten on preprinted forms and sometimes handwritten in their entirety.
- Some records are in paragraph format; you will need to read them carefully to find the correct information for each field.
- Each batch contains five images, usually with four records per image.
- No highlights are available.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.