Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en Español
About This Project
- This project includes death records from the state of Coahuila, Mexico, from 1979–1995. The majority of these records are typed on printed forms.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register, download, and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- These death registers were either handwritten or typed on preprinted forms.
- Each batch contains 10 images.
- Each image has up to two records.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.