México, Chihuahua—Defunciones del Registro Civil, 1979–1995
Read the Instructions
- Please read these project instructions carefully before indexing any batches.
- Review this page and the field helps frequently for updates to the instructions.
- Click here for a summary of project updates.
Number of Records per Image
- The data-entry area is set at 2 records per image. If the image contains more than 2 records, you will need to add records in the data-entry area to match the number of records on the image. To add records:
- In the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- Click in the Number of records box, and type the number of records on the image.
- Click OK.
- If the image has fewer than 10 records, you will need to mark the unused records blank in the data-entry area. To mark a record blank, select any field in the record, and press Ctrl+Shift+B, or:
- In the menu bar, click Edit.
- Click Mark Field or Record.
- Click Mark Record Blank.
- If you press Tab or Enter after you complete the last record on an image, a message will appear asking if you want to add one or more records to the image. If you have already indexed all the records on the image, do the following:
- Ensure that 0 (zero) is in the Number of records box.
- Click OK.
Highlights and the Ruler
- Highlights are not available for this project. You may use the ruler, instead, to follow a record across an image.
- If you choose to use the ruler, please be aware that the ruler is not anchored to the indexing screen and does not automatically move as you move to a new entry. To use the ruler:
- In the menu bar, click View.
- Click Show Ruler