Luxemburg, Esch—Meldeunterlagen, 1796–1923
Read the Instructions
- Please read these project instructions carefully before indexing any batches.
- Review this page and the field helps frequently for updates to these instructions.
Number of Records per Image
- The data entry area is set at one record per image. If you have images with more than one record, you will need to add entry lines to match the number of records on the image. To add entry lines:
- In the menu bar, select Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- Click in the Number of records box, and type the number of records on the image.
- Click OK.
Language for Field Names
- The indexing field names and the field helps tabs in the bottom-right corner of the indexing screen are available in German and English. To change the language:
- In the menu at the top of the indexing screen, click Tools.
- Click Options.
- Click the Language tab.
- Click in the Language for Field Names box and the Language for Field Help and Project Information box, and select the preferred option.
- Close the batch, and reopen it for the change to take effect.
- Most of these records are handwritten. The following resources may help you decipher difficult handwriting: