Project Home Page
Bitte hier klicken um diese Seite auf Deutsch zu sehen.
About This Project
- This project is a collection of birth, marriage, and death records from the city of Esch-sur-Alzette in south-western Luxembourg between 1796 and 1923.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the home page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the Indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program using your user name and password. Then, click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show All Projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process, comfortable using various system features, and familiar with the language.
Characteristics and Description
- This collection has three types of records.
- The records were either typed or handwritten on preprinted forms.
- Each batch contains four images.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to the digital images online once the collection is published.