Project Home Page
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, download, and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then, click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- These registers were handwritten, often on preprinted forms.
- This project includes marriage and death records.
- Each batch includes up to 20 images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Some images include more than one page.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.