Project Home Page
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- These baptism records are usually handwritten on preprinted forms. Some records, however, particularly the older ones, are handwritten in their entirety.
- The records are organized by locality and date.
- Each batch includes three images.
- The data entry area is set at eight records per image, but some records have more than eight records, and some images have fewer than eight records.
- Highlights are not available for this project.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.