Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process, system features, a variety of record styles, and old handwriting.
Characteristics and Description
- These parish registers were handwritten, sometimes on preprinted forms.
- The records are generally in paragraph format, so you will need to read carefully to find the correct information for each field.
- Each batch contains one or more images.
- Each image has up to six records.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.