Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para Español
- Click here to see a sample image.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of this project
- Three images per batch
- One to six records per image
- No highlights
Description of the Records
- The Huehuetenango and San Marcos civil registers were handwritten.
- There are three different record types in this project.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.