Project Home Page
Bitte hier klicken um diese Seite auf Deutsch zu sehen
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then, click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process, comfortable using various system features, and familiar with the language.
Characteristics and Description
- This project contains handwritten death records and indexes on preprinted forms from 1878 to 1925 for various civil registration offices in Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany.
- Batches include up to 10 images.
- Each image typically has just one record.
- Highlights are not available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.