Project Home Page
Characteristics of This Project
- One to two images per batch
- Two to 16 records per image
- No highlights
Description of the Records
- The Warwickshire parish registers have either been handwritten or typed.
- Each image may contain either one or two pages.
- Each type of record will have different fields to index.
- The record types for this project are:
- Christening or baptism (also include births)
- Marriage (also include banns of marriages)
- Burial (also include deaths)
Skill Level: Intermediate
This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfotable using various system features.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
Register as a FamilySearch Indexing Volunteer
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, click here.
- To help with this specific project, sign in to the indexing application, cllick the Download From... button, and select this project name from the list.