Read the Instructions
- Please read these project instructions carefully before indexing any batches.
- Review this page and the field helps frequently for updates to these instructions.
- Click here for a summary of project updates.
Number of Records per Image
- The data entry area is set at 60 records per image. You will usually need to add entry lines in the data entry area to match the number of records on the image. To add entry lines:
- In the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image.
- Click in the Number of records box, and type the number of records on the image.
- Click OK.
Note: Do NOT use the right arrow as this will hide a field and prevent you from indexing the field.
- Click the View menu, and click Organize Fields.
- To move a field, in the Selected Fields list, click a field name, and click the up or down arrow to move the field in the list.
- Click OK.
Highlights and the Ruler
- Highlights are not available. You may use the ruler instead to follow a record across a page.
- If you choose to use the ruler, please be aware that it is not anchored to the indexing screen and does not automatically move as you move to a new entry. To see the ruler:
- In the menu bar, click View.
- Select Show Ruler.