Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en Español
About This Project
- This project is a collection of pension files of veterans of the Thousand Day War in Colombia from the Archivo General de la Nación (AGN) in Colombia. The project consists of indexing the information on the cover of each file (given names, surnames, box number, and file or folder number).
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- This project is a very light indexing of file folders that contain information about the veterans of the Thousand Day War.
- The information on the file folders is typed.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.