This is an example of a register that has entries that span two pages, and the two pages appear on separate images.
- Use information from both images to create one complete record. The complete record should be indexed with the image that has the names of the bride and groom.
- While indexing information from one image, you may need to view the other image to find needed information, such as the marriage date. To view the next image while continuing to index fields for the current image:
- On the menu at the top of the screen, click View.
- Click Show Previous or Next Image.
- In the window that appears, click the Next Image button.
- Index the record while viewing both images at the same time. (In this case, ignore the "Do not index from this image" warning.)
- Mark the image of the second page as a No Extractable Data Image.