Project Home Page
What Do The Records Look Like?
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project has a variety of forms and a high level of fields to index.
Description of this Project
- This project is being done in partnership with the Ontario Genealogical Society, Toronto Branch.
- The registers are Toronto Trust Cemeteries from Toronto, Canada, now known as the Mount Pleasant Group of Cemeteries.
- The collection includes registers from the York General Burying Ground, Necropolis, Mount Pleasant and Prospect Cemeteries.
- There are several types of death registers, including cemetery, burial and interment.
Characteristics of this Project
- Preprinted forms with column headings
- One image per batch
- Up to 50 records per image
- Several different formats
- Up to 30 fields to index for each record
- Due to the number of different formats, there are no highlights available for this project.
- There are no restrictions associated with thie collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.