Project Home Page
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics of This Project
- There are several types of forms for this project.
- Contains only one image per batch.
Description of the Records
- The Canada - Passenger Lists are handwritten on typed forms.
- The Passenger lists usually contain 40 records per image.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
How To Help With This Project:
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To do this, here.
- After you register, sign in to the indexing application, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list.