Project Home Page
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project contains 20th-century death records.
- Some records in this project are typewritten, some are handwritten, and some are handwritten on preprinted forms.
- The data entry area is set at two records per image, but images may contain four records or more.
- Each batch has four images.
- Highlights are not available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.