Project Home Page
Para ver Português clique aqui.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- Birth records are the only record type in this project.
- Each batch contains three images.
- An image usually includes two pages.
- The records are in a paragraph format and may continue from one page to the next and from one image to the next.
- No highlights are available in this project.
- The records were handwritten and may be difficult to read.
- The order of information varies from record to record.
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.