Project Home Page
Clique aqui para Português
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features. Typical characteristics of these projects include:
Characteristics of This Project
- There is one type of immigration form for this project.
- Records are on cards.
- Each record usually includes the front and back of a card.
- There are up to 20 images per batch, which typically makes up to 10 records.
Description of the Records
- Records were handwritten or typed on preprinted cards.
- The front of each card generally has most of the information to be indexed.
- Nothing will be indexed from the back of the card.
- Mark the image showing the back of the card as: No Extractable Data Image.
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register, download, and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password, Then, click the Download Batch... button, and select this project name from the list. You may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window to see the project name on the list.