Argentina, Córdoba—Registros Parroquiales, 1758–1938
Read the Instructions
- Please read these project instructions carefully before indexing any batches.
- Review this page and the field helps frequently for updates to the instructions.
- Click here for a summary of project updates.
Number of Records per Image
- You may need to add entry lines in the data entry area to match the number of records on the image. To add entry lines:
- In the menu bar, click Tools.
- Click Records per Image
- Click in the Number of records box, and type the number of records on the image.
- Click OK.
- If you press Tab or Enter after you complete the last record on an image, a message will appear asking if you want to add one or more records to the image. If you have already indexed all the records on the image, do the following:
- Ensure that 0 (zero) is in the Number of records box.
- Click OK.
- Overlays are normally small handwritten or typed notes that cover up part of an original record.
- When overlays are present, first index only the information found on the overlay as its own record. Then add an additional entry line in the data entry area, and index the visible information that was originally recorded as a separate record. If the original information is not readable or pertinent, mark the additional entry line as Unreadable by pressing Ctrl+Shift+U.
- Many of these records are handwritten. The handwriting resource on the data entry screen may help you decipher the handwriting.
- To access this resource, click the Handwriting Help icon (an inkwell with an orange feather quill).