US, Utah, Weber, Ogden—Eccles Photograph Collection, 1957–1976
Project Home Page
About This Project
- This project is a collection of index cards that accompany photographs taken by John David Eccles of Odgen, Utah. The photographs and cards are from the period 1957 to 1976.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- All records are indexed cards that correspond to actual photographs, but the batches do not typically contain the photographs.
- Each batch includes up to 15 images.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.