Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en Español.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer to help with this project. To register, download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program using your username and password. Then click the Download Batch button, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- These registers were handwritten, sometimes on preprinted forms.
- This project includes birth, marriage, and death records.
- Each batch includes three to four images, with up to six records per image.
- Some images include more than one page.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The general public can freely access the completed index and links to digital images online once the collection is published.