Project Home Page
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
About This Project
- This project contains birth, marriage, and death records from the parishes of Panamá.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The records are generally handwritten in paragraph format and forms.
- This project includes birth, marriages, and death records.
- The batches have up to three images per batch, with up to 10 records on each image.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collections is published.