Project Home Page
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click on Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register and install the program, locate the FamilySearch indexing icon on your desktop, double click the icon to open the program, and sign in to the indexing program with your user name and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The records in this collection were handwritten on two types of preprinted forms.
- Each batch contains four images. Two pages were included on each image.
- Each image has one or more records.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.